Location: Portland, OR, United States
Job Identification: 282
Job Schedule: Full time
- Selling the physician on the value of different molecular diagnostic tests and interpretation
- Providing In-Service training to office staff
- Working with local phlebotomy providers to streamline specimen acquisition
- Delivering local talks and arranging peer to peer programs to groups that want to learn more
- Coordinating with local health plans that are most relevant to these practices
- Must meet expense budget and administrative requirements
- Utilize Territory Planning Tools for strategy and planning including target accounts, frequency of calls, etc.
- Must update Salesforce (CRM) to track targeting, frequency, messaging and strategic/tactical information
- Attend regional meetings and Rheumatology conferences as planned
- BS/BA degree required ideally in a related field of study
- 3+ years in the health care selling arena of bio-pharma, molecular and/or blood test diagnostics or capital equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Documented successful track record in sales; history of being a top-level performer in prior roles
- Proven ability to manage ever-increasing responsibility and sustain growth
- In-depth product knowledge and knowledge of disease states in current field of expertise
- Ability to travel and do overnights as needed
- Models the "consultative sales" approach; recognized by others for excellent selling and presentation skills
- Effective at overcoming obstacles and challenges utilizing problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of coverage and reimbursement issues
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Valid Driver's License
Physical & Lifting Requirements
- Lifting Requirements - medium work or exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, 20 pound of force frequently, and 10 pounds of force consistently.
- Physical Requirements - stationary positioning, moving, operating, ascending/descending, communicating, observing, reaching and repetitive motion.
- Use of equipment and tools necessary to perform essential job functions.
- Hazards and Atmospheric Conditions - exposure to fumes, dust, extreme temperatures, wet and/or humid, noise, vibration, mists or gases, mechanical hazards, chemical hazards, electrical hazards and radiant energy hazards. OSHA category II - normal routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluid or tissue, but exposure or potential for exposure may occur.
About UsMyriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.