Consolidated Supply Co.
OR - Salem
# of openings
As a part of Consolidated Supply Co., a leading Pacific Northwest plumbing, hydronic heating, and water works wholesale distributor, our Branch Managers use their sales leadership, management excellence, and operational expertise to create an exceptional customer experience and grow the business with our valued customers. Family owned and operated since 1928, we are 18 locations and over 475 employees strong. We value serving both our internal and external customers.
As a Branch Manager (BM), you will oversee the entire branch and have the ultimate responsibility for the branch's performance - both sales and operations. An effective BM is out working in the branch, interacting with employees and customers every day. The BM leads by example, coaches to the right behaviors, and holds their team accountable to do what's right for the customer.
- Entrepreneurial business management orientation, sales planning, strong team-building skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing sales and warehouse operations.
- Strong probing, communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to effectively uncover and resolve complex customer and employee issues.
- Demonstrated leadership proficiency in sales, service and operations.
- Strong financial management, including profit and loss management, customer and revenue growth, and loss prevention.
- Job experience with extensive customer contact, including building & maintaining customer relationships.
- Proven track record of developing and coaching high performance sales and operations teams.
- Advanced proficiency with Windows and can navigate software, including Excel and Word (required).
- Post-high school degree strongly preferred, a BS or BA and/or 3-5 years' experience in operations, or sales management in a plumbing or water works wholesale distribution environment is required.
- Ability to work all branch hours, including some evenings, Saturday and Sundays as needed.
Consolidated Supply Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status. Drug test required prior to employment