Supervise and direct all aspects of the community from inception to move-in. Responsible for quality control in construction. Coordinate with office and maintain accurate written records. #CB
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and direct all aspects of construction which includes off-sites and on-sites.
- Responsible for schedules and insures the workmanship of all work by inspecting and approving trade partner's work.
- Responsible for safety issues as delegated within assigned communities.
- Insure that the work is in compliance with city or county requirements and building codes.
- Maintain records of all changes on the community, such as change orders and/or purchase orders.
- Responsible for inspections and corresponding paperwork.
- Approve all trade partner's invoices with regard to work completion and quality.
- Maintain daily log of all occurrences on the community.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Department regarding budgets and quality of trade partners.
- Coordinate with various managers/departments regarding plans and specifications.
- Coordinate with Customer Care Representative on quality and walk-through preparation of home-sites for move-in.
- Responsible for the community and inventory homes.
- Insure timely house completions and deliveries.
- Coordinate with New Home Consultants on delivery
- Coordinate compliance with conditions of maps and conditions of occupancy.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Six (6) years minimum experience in residential home construction/attached housing
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but will accept equivalent work experience
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Valid driver's license
- High degree of construction knowledge and management skills
- Good writing skills and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
Ability to work full-time outdoors in the heat and cold; the ability to operate a motor vehicle, read plans, climb stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and/or carry equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds, Finger dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.