HR Clerical Assistant
Consolidated Supply Co.
OR - Tigard (Corporate)
# of openings
Human Resources Clerical Assistant - $1,500 HIRING BONUS*
Why be ordinary when you could be extraordinary? Are you looking to join a company that celebrates their employees each year, listens to their employees and knows you're not a number?
- Competitive wages with annual performance and wage reviews
- Opportunities for internal promotions/career advancement
- Family friendly work hours (closed on weekends and paid holidays)
- $1500.00 Hiring Bonus*
Consolidated Supply Co., a NW wholesaler with multiple locations, has an opening for a full-time Clerical Assistant to join the HR Team at our corporate office. This position works Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. This support position provides a variety of confidential and detailed administrative support functions encompassing a range of HR and Training and Development activities, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Validation of certification for operations procedures
- Supports the HR & Training and Development team with projects and initiatives
- Participates with planning and coordinating company events, programs, or celebrations
- Composes, corresponds, copies, and files documents and reports
- Manages incoming mail, email, and faxes
- Maintains physical and electronic employee files
- Database maintenance
- Assists with recruiting and onboarding
- Other HR and Training & Development related functions as needed
- Candidates must be detail oriented, have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet set deadlines.
- Effective written and verbal communication using different tools.
- Strong computer software skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Publisher).
- Preferably past experience utilizing an HRIS/HRMS, but not required.
- Preferably past experience with UKG, and/or BlueVolt, but not required.
- We are looking for candidates who are energetic and enthusiastic team members.
- It is important that candidates are self-starters, proactive, and can demonstrate initiative.
- Candidates must be able to work well on a team, but functions will be performed independently.
- Associate degree, or
- 2+ years administrative experience, preferably in Human Resources or related field, or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Consolidated Supply Co. offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement Plan- 401(k) Salary Deferral and ROTH Retirement Savings Program w/ Company Match & Profit Share
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Sick, and Vacation
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
*$750.00 Hiring Bonus will be paid on employee's first paycheck. The 2nd $750.00 will be paid when the employee has been employed for 6 months.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status. Drug test required prior to employment