Outside Agricultural Sales Representative
Summary: This is an opportunity to represent AKE Safety Equipment in an outside sales position as an independent contractor. This position offers you the chance to sell a unique product for a market-leading fire safety equipment manufacturing and sales company that has been in business for over 30 years. AKEs target market is based on the agricultural industry throughout the country. In this role, you would be focused on selling directly to farmers, by going farm to farm. AKE is looking for driven salespeople who want to make a difference selling a product that protects the property, livelihoods and lives of genuinely good people.
Create your own schedule and benefit from an excellent commission structure. At AKE, we value and highly respect our salespeople who keep the lights on around here. Your income is based on a 100% commission structure. Our sales people prefer this because they understand that a safety net does not help them but instead slows them down. This position gives you the independence of a personal business without the risk of investing your own money. Therefore, if you perform well, you will be compensated handsomely.
We do not just throw our salespeople out to the wolves and HOPE they do well. Instead, we give our salespeople the support they need to go out and meet their goals. At AKE, we understand that it is a team effort. We are here to coach and train you. Because of this, you can expect an encouraging environment that propels you toward success. We want you to succeed, but not at the cost of family, personal time, and health.
Top 3 reasons why our current sales representatives say we offer the best sales career opportunity:
- Sell a unique product - You will get the chance to help people and potentially save a life while representing a company and brand to be proud of. Because of our products unique position in the market, you will also have the backing of a fantastic product our customers appreciate.
- Freedom to be their own boss - Control your own schedule, income, and destiny while still having a very strong team backing you up in this 1099 outside-sales position.
- Earn unlimited income - You have the opportunity to earn as much as you desire because our commission & bonus plan is both lucrative and uncapped. Improve your lifestyle while being an integral part of something bigger than yourself.
Our most successful Sales Representatives:
- Have years of sales experience - You know how to sell and enjoy the challenge of finding your own customers through cold calling and networking.
- Are extremely competitive - You always strive to win and are CONFIDENT in your abilities which results into a deep commitment for doing the job right. Some might describe your work ethic and passion as contagious.
- Have a connection to the agricultural community - If you grew up on a farm, worked on a farm, or have done business with farmers on a regular basis.
- Are goal setters - You set ambitious goals for yourself and work with a burning desire to exceed those goals.
- Bring persistence and hard work to job - You understand the key to good performance is continuous improvement, hard work, and a willingness to make small sacrifices to get the job done.
- Are entrepreneurial - You were born with these traits: independence, self-drive, self-motivation, and business understanding.
- Are a cultural fit You must be in-line with our core values. You are excited to sell a product that helps save property, livelihoods, and lives. As well, you value faith, family, and fire safety. We are not only looking for talented people, but people who care about making our agriculturally based customers safe.
- Build lasting relationships - You naturally seek to build lasting personal and business relationships with truth and trust. You are passionate about your customer, product and team.
- Committed to helping others - You may have worked as a firefighter, law enforcement, EMT or military.
- We only allow the best salespeople who fit with our company to join our team!
- We NEVER charge our salespeople anything to work for us.
- Our salespeople DO NOT buy their product from us in order to sell.
- Bottom line is: no surprises, no fees, no funny business - no BS.
If you believe you have what it takes to help our sales team continue to grow, please complete our application. Next steps include:
- A one-on-one phone interview and then,
- If we believe you are a good fit, you will be invited to a face-to-face personal interview at our headquarters in Rochester, MN. If selected, you MUST be willing to complete this step because there will be no exceptions.
If you think you have what it takes to meet the challenge of helping us save lives and property, then begin your process now by completing our online application!
Go to our website to learn more!