Plant Recruiter – CPG
Here at Amy's Kitchen, our people strategy is to be the company that people want to join, stay and grow with. In order to do this, we need to attract the right talent into the organization, and that's where you come in! We are looking for a passionate recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team and focus on recruiting across the Medford manufacturing plant. You will own the entire recruiting process, from creating candidate pools for various areas of the business, partnering with hiring managers and strategizing with them to get the best possible talent in front of them, to conducting phone screens with prospective candidates to gauge experience level. Being bilingual in Spanish is required. Come join the Talent Team and help us grow our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their labor and talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy.
- Using a variety of techniques and creativity to discover and attract the best talent.
- Provide ongoing communication with hiring manager on progress.
- Develop strong relationships with local temporary agencies and utilize their services as needed for hiring.
- Create job ads for each position that attract talent and represent Amy's Purpose and Core Values in the marketplace.
- Conduct telephone, video or in-person pre-screen interviews with potential candidates utilizing behavioral interviewing techniques. May also play a role on the interview team to support the local HR group.
- Make recommendations to the hiring manager based on pre-screening interviews.
- Working with hiring manager, plan on-site or video interviews with hiring manager and interview team Make any arrangements needed for interviews including travel, lodging, interviews, and follow-up.
- Once a potential candidate is identified, administer references check. Once this step is complete give feedback to the hiring manager.
- Upon acceptance of a candidate by the hiring manager, prepare written offer of employment with approval of hiring manager and Human Resources. Present offer verbally and follow-up with written confirmation.
- Proactively build network of potential candidates through social networks, trade groups, and community activity.
- Work with recruiting agencies when necessary for more difficult recruiting assignments.
- Collaborate with Recruiters at other locations for best practices and support.
- Utilize hiring data to make informed decisions about Talent Acquisition at Amy's
- Look for areas of continuous improvement within Talent Acquisition at Amy's.
- It is the responsibility of all employees to uphold the mission of the Amy's Food Safety and Quality Policy. This includes following all Food Safety and Sustainability programs and participating in all required training.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years recruiting experience, including recruiting in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record of creating, implementing, and leading successful recruiting efforts in a high production environment.
- Experience in Natural Foods Industry or Consumer Packaged Goods a plus
- Experience utilizing social media and mining resumes through LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, etc.
- Experienced with HRIS systems and Applicant Tracking Systems. UltiPro Recruiting Gateway is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret data in relation to Talent Acquisition.
- Results oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, articulate, trustworthy and highly professional.
- Able to comfortably and quickly shift gears and change priorities based on business conditionals.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Must have strong computer skills with knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, agency contracts, resumes, and correspondence.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods