Project Manager (Plumbing)
Consolidated Supply Co.
OR - Tigard
# of openings
Consolidated Supply Co. a leading wholesale distributor of plumbing, hydronic heating, and water works products, has an opening for a Project Manager. This position represents the company and its products to both current and prospective customers.
Our Project Managers act as a liaison between all parties involved in a job to ensure that the job is completed to the customer's satisfaction. This includes managing and monitoring customer orders, quotes, deliveries, job progress, and jobsite visits. In addition, this position requires frequent, detailed communications via verbal, written and electronic means to owners, engineers, manufacturers, contractors, government agencies and fellow CSCO employees. This position requires reading and interpreting plumbing data to be used to prepare quotes for contractors or for job bids.
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or a minimum of five years experience in a wholesale distribution sales environment or related field.
- Ability to read and interpret civil and mechanical technical documents (plans/drawings and specifications).
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- We are looking for an individual who is a positive, energetic and an enthusiastic team member who has a desire to satisfy customer needs.
Consolidated Supply Co. offers:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Profit Sharing w/ Employer Contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status. Drug test required prior to employment